Software Developer – up to £50k - C++/Java
P (A | B) = P (A and B)
What’s the probability that you’re still reading this job ad?
Unless maths is your thing, you’re probably not going to keep reading…
Why should you be interested?
- You will join a small team of experts learning everything you need to know to build your career in FinTech software development
- Be a part of a highly collaborative culture driving the “most technically stimulating” work of your career
- You will receive a salary of up to £50k and a bonus for recognised high performance
- You can flex your start and end times to help balance your work life with home life
What will you bring to the company?
- 3+ years of strong C++ and/or Java experience
- Experience using Linux & SQL
- Experience with fundamental statistical concepts
Who will you be working with?
With a team of 8 developers in Belfast, a HQ in New York and an office in Singapore, the daily challenge is developing applications to support their self-written mathematical modelling software to analyse large scale real-time risk data in financial markets.
If you’ve a degree in mathematics or physics, you’ve probably gotten to the end of this job ad and you’re probably interested.
For more info give Chantelle from RealTime Recruitment a call today.
Experience: 0 yrs