CI Engineer – Flexible working (Up to £65,000)
What does the company do?
From conceptualisation in the Big Apple in the noughties to recent critical acclaim for service to the technology industry, this company are at the forefront of their sector. Further to offering the number one rated POS system on the App Store, they are trusted by over 25,000 customers globally and have helped independent businesses generate over 7 billion in payment transaction volume.
Big figures indeed, but a bigger ethos lies beneath – empowerment of small business owners across inventory management, payment processing and real-time reporting using cutting edge technology and cloud-based platforms. That’s where you come in….
What will I be doing?
- Work closely with the Belfast and New York teams to deliver new CI and CD features
- Automate builds
- Set up and support test infrastructure
What do I need for this role?
- 2+ years’ experience with a dynamic language (Python / Ruby) AND one static language (Java or C/C++)
- Comfortable in a Linux / Unix environment
- Git / GitHub experience
- Experience with CI tools (Jenkins / Circle CI etc)
- Database knowledge with SQL
Benefits for a CI Engineer include:
- Competitive salary up to £65,000
- 35 days holiday including stats + excellent paid sick day allowance
- Flexible working arrangements
- 5% matched pension plan
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Eye Care benefits
- £1,000 employee referral bonus
- Work with an ultra-modern stack and progress fast!
- Vibrant culture & modern office space– pool table, beer fridge, pizza days and more…
For more information about this CI Engineer role (or any other) please apply via the link below.
Alternatively, if you feel this role isn’t for you but know someone who may be interested, share the link to this ad and you could avail of our £250 referral scheme if we successfully place them.
Experience: 1-2 yrs