C++ Software Developer (Linux/Networks)
Join a small, innovative Agile team in Belfast City Centre – re-engineering my clients high-performance software automation product suite!
C++ Software Developer
This is a new opportunity for a C++ Software Developer with 2 -3 years’ experience, to join a highly motivated team in the enhancement and optimisation of their already successful high-performance software automation product suite. A great opportunity to work in a team of highly skilled Developers and to make a major impact in the future innovation of their key products. This role will appeal to C++ Developers who enjoy building lean, mean, high performance software, whist also working at low-level – Bytes, Assemblers, Networking!
What does the company do?
My client is entering a new phase of growth and innovation, re-developing and enhancing their core network emulation product. This will include increasing and optimising the bandwidth and re-engineering the GUI. The firm is a local success story, founded and built by a Belfast based visionary – they experienced real commercial success and growth and are looking to expand their team.
Why should I be interested in this C++ Software Developer role?
- Salary up to £35,000
- Pension 5%, Healthcare, Flexible benefits pot and Staff incentives
- Opportunity to work in an innovative and Agile team where “out of the box” thinking is encouraged
- Belfast City Centre, modern office with an industrial vibe
- Work with a variety of technologies and languages
What do I need to secure this job?
- 2-3 years’ C++ experience in a Linux environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a curious, inquisitive mind
- Strong communication skills and a team player
- Desirable skills: Network programming/Python/Java
For a chat about this C++ Software Developer role (or any other) in the strictest confidence please give Shannon Tierney on 02895 211 121 – or simply apply via the link below.
If this is not the role for you but you know someone who would be interested -we have a referral programme in place, where you receive a £250 voucher if you refer a candidate and we successfully place them.
Experience: 0 yrs