C++ Engineer – Mathematical Background - Belfast – REMOTE ONBOARDING
NEW C++ / Java Engineer role with one of Belfast’s top analytical financial engineering teams | FULLY REMOTE INTERVIEWS AND ONBOARDING available | busy and challenging development environment with a strong 2020 product roadmap underway
Why should you be interested?
- Work with a small tight-knit Belfast team of 7 C++ / Java experts – with a highly collaborative culture and extremely technically stimulating work on offer
- Open and fun work environment
- Market leading salary plus uncapped performance-related bonus uncapped
- Excellent holiday allowance – 35 days
- Flexible working patterns / WFH
- Healthcare for yourself and family
What you will do?
- Develop software applications in C++ and Java - which process and analyse real-time market data in a high-performance computing environment
What will you bring to the company?
- 3+ years of C++ / Java / KDB+ / Linux experience – server-side, multithreading
- A genuine interest in financial markets and market data
- Mathematical background (knowledge of fundamental statistical concepts) desirable
For a chat about this C++ Engineer role (or any other) please contact Claire Nixon in RealTime Recruitment
Experience: 0 yrs