What does the Company do?
This company are a small, established managed service provider based in the heart of Belfast. They work with some massive clients and recently won new projects and are now in growth mode to meet the demand. They put their employees at the heart of all they do and pride themselves on their work/life balance.
What will I be doing as a Business Analyst / Project Manager?
As a Business Analyst/ Project Manager you will take full ownership of the process, working across multiple projects simultaneously ensuring the final project match the requirements of the customer and delivering the project to key stakeholders.
Why should I be interested in this J Business Analyst / Project Manager role?
- Pension Scheme
- Microsoft certifications
- 20 holiday days per year with an additional day per years’ service up to a maximum of 25 days.
- 12 Public Holidays per year
- Health Care Plan
- Childcare Voucher
- Opportunity for flexible working and working from home
- Enhanced Sick Pay and Income Protection
- Free Fruit
- “Work Family” vibe with a very busy social calendar
What do I need to secure this job as a Business Analyst / Project Manager?
- 2 years+ experience in a similar role (both in Business Analysis and Project Management)
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Technologies (.Net, SQL Server etc)
- Working knowledge of Visio
For a chat about this exciting Business Analyst / Project Manager role (or any other) in the strictest confidence please click the link to apply and chat with Claire McAllister
If this is not the role for you but you know someone who would be interested -we have a referral programme in place, where you receive a £250 voucher if you refer a candidate and we successfully place them.
Experience: 0 yrs