Business Analyst (Digital Practice)
Define and deliver key projects | Consultancy
Belfast City Centre | Competitive salary
What does the company do?
With over 20 years’ experience as an innovation first consultancy, this company have become a market leader in Software Management, ERP, Enterprise Cloud and Digital Services across the whole of Ireland. Their track record of forging long lasting business relationships is reinforced by their ability to recognise ground-breaking ideas and the perfect accompanying technologies to enable seamless digital delivery for clients.
Why should I be interested in this Business Analyst role?
- Genuine scope to be heavily involved in a dynamic environment where honesty and integrity drive excellence
- A huge local project ongoing meaning that travel is practically non-existent – the roadmap here is 4/5 years long
- The company has received numerous accolades in recent years, including ‘Tech Excellence Company of the year’ & ‘Best Workplace’
- Partnered with some of the biggest names in technology such as Oracle, Microsoft and AWS
- Outstanding office culture with which includes a ‘No Ego’ core value, peer recognition awards and regular team events
Benefits for a Business Analyst include:
- A competitive salary based on experience
- Opportunity for profit share
- Flexible working
- Life Assurance & Health Insurance
- Education & Certification Assistance
- Childcare vouchers and Cycle to Work Scheme
What do I need to secure this Business Analyst job?
- Strong experience in a BA role within the technology/IT sector
- A proven track record of producing requirements documentation and process mapping
- Excellent project management and communication skills
For more information about this Business Analyst role (or any other) please apply via the link below.
Alternatively, if you feel this role isn’t for you but know someone who may be interested, share the link to this ad and you could avail of our £250 referral scheme if we successfully place them.
Experience: 1-2 yrs