Business Analyst – Consultancy – Belfast – No Travel
Business Analyst role with one of NI’s top tech consultancies - VURTUAL INTERVIEW PROCESS AND ONBOARDING – low / no travel expectation
One of Belfast’s most highly regarded Tech Consultancies is currently expanding their highly collaborative and dynamic team, due an increase of business and projects. They provide technical consultancy services to a wide range of clients and this position will offer ambitious candidates the opportunity to work on cutting edge technology projects, with a lot of variety.
The Business Analyst role?
You will work independently taking full responsibility for a certain area within the Business Analysis team. Your primary role in Business Analysis will be to act as a key interface between the technical project team and user community, serving as a liaison between the technical team and subject matter experts/end users
Why should I be interested in this Business Analyst role?
- Varied opportunity within a local tech consultancy – who offer technical consultancy engagements with LOCAL clients – and LOW / NO travel expectation
- Strong basic salary and benefits package including free parking, health & dental, pension, life assurance, employee wellbeing programme,
- Excellent culture – collaborative and supportive – lots of social events, sports events, birthday hampers and more!
What do I need to secure this Business Analyst role?
- Demonstrable experience in business analysis or related work in the software development environment
- Good commercial awareness and sound understanding of project and business dynamics
- Any certification in business analysis is a nice to have – and a degree in IT / Computer Science is also desirable
For a chat about this Business Analyst role (or any other) please contact Claire Nixon in RealTime Recruitment.
Experience: 0 yrs