Business Analyst – Futures & Options Trading Software
Business Analyst role available (Futures & Options experience essential) with one of Belfast’s most established financial technology centres – opportunity to deliver cutting edge technology solutions to business-critical problems, helping to build and maintain next generation trading platforms.
What does the company do?
This Belfast Technology centre for this Investment Bank is growing rapidly and the ownership of several key projects and teams are being moved from other global locations to Belfast – this role is perfect for a Business analyst with Fintech experience who wants to further their career.
Why should I be interested in this Business Analyst (Futures & Options) role?
- Excellent basic salary up to £55k plus bonus, pension, health
- Flexible working patterns
- Opportunity to join a highly visible team where your work will have impact
What do I need to get this Business Analyst job?
- At least three years’ experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience working with Futures & Options trading software in any capacity – Development, Business Analysts, Project Management – within a financial institution – or Vendor side
- Strong stakeholder management skills
For a chat about this Business Analyst (Futures & Options) please contact Francis Maxwell on 02895 211121 for a chat – or simply apply via the link below.
Not the role for you?
Feel free to pass my details on to anyone you know who may be on the lookout who fits the description!
Experience: 0 yrs