Big Data/Data Lake Developer – Ability to code in Java - £65K
Massive industry, solid team and flexible working (even after lockdown) are three things that spring to mind with this client.
This opportunity is unique – you will bring experience and talent from a career which has seen you delve into multiple technologies. This role is perfect for you, if you have Big Data/Data Lake experience along with solid experience coding in Java. You will become a vital asset to a talented team who work collaboratively to achieve common goals.
With continued and sustainable growth forecast, you will join a team that is stable but exciting. This company is a real disruptor in the industry and their impressive client list proves that.
What you will bring:
- Extensive knowledge of Data Engineering – Data Lake/Big Data
- Proven ability of Java coding
- A passion for technology
What you will get:
- Salary up to £65K
- Technology ‘poetic license’ – If a process can be improved, you can introduce new tools (efficiency is key)
- Flexitime and working from home flexibility (even after lockdown)
- Professional certifications (AWS/Salesforce etc)
In this role you will:
- Architect new data layers
- Become a vital cog
- Work on a cloud-hosted SaaS platform
- Solve problems with Java
Applying is easy. Give Paddy Burns at RealTime Recruitment a call or click the ‘apply’ button and I will get in touch.
Experience: 0 yrs