Backend Engineer (Java, Spring, Node, React) – Leading SaaS platform -Up to £50k
It’s 3am, you’re standing in the rain. It’s pouring down and you haven’t got a taxi…
You’re out of internet and you don’t have any numbers.
A common predicament in years gone by, but thankfully apps like Uber have since come along to keep us dry.
And while my client isn’t Uber, these guys’ SaaS platform has simplified another potentially painful process.
So how can help?
- You’ll play a pivotal role in dictating the architecture across both web & mobile
- Build out new features following on from chats with engineers, designers, QA, PMs & customers
What you’ll bring:
- Your 2+ years of development experience
- Solid knowledge of Java & Spring
- Your desire to work in and nurture an Agile environment
What’s in it for you?
- You’ll have the flexibility to WFH – saving you time and allowing you to balance your life
- Free parking – seriously underrated!
- The latest hardware & Software – all with your name on it
- A rewarding Work/Life balance – regular team lunches, away days, flexitime & a well stocked beer fridge ensure the team stays happy & healthy
- High performance rewards – on top of your leading salary, your work will be recognised with personal & company bonuses
- You’ll get exposure to NodeJS & UI technologies such as React, React-Native & Redux
And the company?
Over the last 5 years these guys have experienced rapid growth, and while they’ve made headlines, they’re prouder of the impact they’ve made to improve peoples lives.
Rest assured, they haven’t slowed down. The company are branching out into new avenues and there’s a seat for you to get involved.
Fancy joining a collaborative team where you’ll be continually encouraged to develop?
Have ideas of how to improve products / processes?
They’ll want to hear from you.
Experience: 0-1 yrs