My client is a well- established software house in the Belfast market, having been around for over 25 years. They have developed a ‘Mobile Workforce Management’ system which is used for dynamic scheduling, to ensure their customers make the most of their time, and getting work done in the most efficient way possible.
This role will be a senior appointment. The successful Azure Infrastructure Engineer will work alongside development teams on the company’s innovative products as they strive to ensure all software is cloud native.
What do I need to get this Azure Infrastructure Engineer role?
Succesful candidates will have to have experience with SOME of the following:
- Experience with Azure PaaS and Azure IaaS
- Linux experience
- Experience with at least one scripting language (Bash preferred)
- Experience with Docker or Kebernetes
- Previous exposure to Ansible or Puppet
Why should I apply for this Azure Infrastructure Engineer role?
- Excellent salary (Up to £75K DOE)
- 25 Days holiday plus stats
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home flexibility
For a confidential chat about this exciting Azure Infrastructure Engineer (or any other) please give Paddy Burns a call on 028 9521 1121 – or simply apply via the link below. Why not avail of our £250 referral scheme and share this role within your own network of friends and family?
Experience: 0 yrs