n excellent opportunity for an Application Support Engineer with skills in I.T. infrastructure to join a new Virtual Support Centre working with a client with a global presence
What do I get?
- Salary between £25k - £35k – Dependant upon experience
- 100% WFH – From interviews to on-boarding and the day to day. Great work – life balance
- Excellent company culture resulting in high staff retention – Build a long-lasting career
- No shift work – Monday – Friday, 9-5 guaranteed
- Opportunities to gain certifications and skill up – MCP, Citrix etc.
- Work at the cutting edge of IoT with exposure to the latest technologies – Add more strings to your bow.
- Bonus and benefits
What do I need?
- At least 1 years’ experience in an application support role
- Some experience with Citrix and VMWare
- Experience supporting software development teams is preferred
I’m in what’s next?
To find out more about the role get in touch with Chris Butler at realTime Recruitment or Apply now below.
Experience: 0-1 yrs