Android Engineer (Java or Kotlin)
Cloud Based POS Platform
Belfast City Centre | Salary up to £40,000
Android Development | Kotlin | Java
What does the company do?
From conceptualisation in the Big Apple in the noughties to recent critical acclaim for service to the technology industry, this company are at the forefront of their sector. Further to offering the number one rated POS system on the App Store, they are trusted by over 25,000 customers globally and have helped independent businesses generate over 7 billion in payment transaction volume. Big figures indeed, but a bigger ethos lies beneath – empowerment of small business owners across inventory management, payment processing and real-time reporting using cutting edge technology and cloud-based platforms. That’s where you come in…
Why should I be interested in this Android Engineer role?
- Work alongside some of the most respected Mobile Engineers in the local market
- Millions invested in late 2018 to fund expansion and accelerate growth – be part of the Belfast journey
- Genuine scope to be a leader within the business as expansion continues
- Work in development teams of 3-6 engineers with a clear roadmap of exciting work planned for the next 12 months and beyond
- Company embraces the latest technologies and practices
- Reputation in the development community for having an outstanding internal culture – stable and trusting environment
- State of the art office space in a central Belfast location
Benefits for an Android Engineer include:
- Competitive salary up to £40,000
- 35 days holiday including stats + excellent paid sick day allowance
- Flexible working arrangements
- 5% matched pension plan
- Life & Income Protection policies
- Dental, Eye Care & Gym benefits
- Paid educational opportunities
- £1,000 employee referral bonus
- Vibrant culture – regular Hackathons, pool table, beer fridge, pizza days and more…
What do I need to secure this Android Engineer job?
- A minimum of two years industry experience within Android application development
- Strong knowledge of Java and/or Kotlin
- Having published your own Android apps will really set you apart
For more information about this Android Engineer role (or any other) please apply via the link below or call Connor McLernon on 02895 211 121.
Alternatively, if you feel this role isn’t for you but know someone who may be interested, share the link to this ad and you could avail of our £250 referral scheme if we successfully help them find employment.
Experience: 1-2 yrs