Android Developer (Emotional Analytics & Robotics)
The Role – Android Developer
This is one of the most dynamic and stimulating opportunities to arise in Belfast recently and will suit an enthusiastic Android Developer who seeks to join a genuinely lovely team at the forefront of exploring how humans interact with machines!
What does the company do?
Despite their modest size, my client is pulling no punches in taking the world of analysing human emotion by storm. They have developed an ingenious software engine that provides real-time analytics to help clients understand how customers interact with brands and are proud to announce that they hold several world firsts along the way. However, this is just the beginning and plans to explore fields such as robotics and gaming with some of the world’s top brands (Red Bull & Sony Playstation) mean that there is lots to get excited about and it’s a great time to get on board. This will be supported by an exciting period of growth and investment meaning that there’s plenty of juicy work in the pipeline.
Why should I be interested in this Android Developer role?
- Join a small, dedicated team of 15 likeminded professionals operating in a relaxed and flexible working environment
- Overall tech stack of the team includes Python, React, AWS and C# - become a Polyglot Developer with plenty of opportunity afforded to upskill and retrain alongside your colleagues
- The existing team are genuinely lovely and exude a strong family feel – you’re not a number here and your contribution will be heavily valued
- Fantastic growth opportunities both personally and professionally – scope to move to lead positions as the business grows organically
- Opportunity to work closely with some of the most exciting clients and brand names in the world
Benefits for an Android Developer include:
- Salary up to £35,000
- Work alongside the CEO and CTO
- Pension Scheme
- 20 days leave + stat days
- Potential for company shares after probation
What do I need to secure this Android Developer job?
- Ideally 2-3 years industry experience developing for native Android however exceptional candidates with less experience can be considered
- Working knowledge of C++ should be evident
- Track record of self-learning and a passion for technology
For more information about this Android Developer role (or any other) please apply via the link below.
Alternatively, if you feel this role isn’t for you but know someone who may be interested, share the link to this ad and you could avail of our £250 referral scheme if we successfully place them.
Experience: 1-2 yrs