Senior Algorithm Engineer – Salary up to £35K - Belfast
It’s one thing to be involved in a project that provides cool technologies, whilst you work alongside and learn from very influential technical specialists, within a dynamic team, which you will help shape as they proceed with their big 2020 growth plans BUT it’s another thing when you get to be a part of something that will make a genuine difference for peoples lives!
What if you could monitor your health without visiting a doctor and being connected to different coloured wires – What if in the comfort of your own home in RealTime monitor your heart rate, fatigue & stress levels (I’m sure we would all like to see where we would sit on that gauge). Well you can, because I know a company that is revolutionising the use of biometrics and they are offering a job you probably never even knew you even wanted or needed.
What’s in it for me?
- Flexible working structure - start early/finish earlier or vice versa!
- Work from home - sometimes it’s easier to just be at home and they understand that!
- Free parking - need I add more?
- 33 days holiday - fully flexible - why take a stat day when you would rather pick a day off that's better suited to you??
How do I get involved?
- Have a degree? In Mathematics or Bio-Engineering? Or something really similar? Sounds great!
- Do you have a placement year? Did you not get the chance to? Doesn’t matter – I want to hear from you
- MATLAB is the language of choice and it would be a major bonus if you have this!
Let me tell you more – give me a call! (I’m Shannon)
Experience: 0 yrs