2019 Graduate/Junior Software Developer (SportsTech Start-up)
Graduate/Junior Software Developer
Sports Technology | Excellent foothold into Software Development
Salary up to £30,000 | Belfast City Centre
Both Front-End & Back-End Development
What does the company do?
This company have identified a gaping hole within the sports industry and have developed a platform to technologize planning and scheduling with the aim of optimising performance across a range of professional sporting bodies. The concept has been through an 18-month product discovery journey encompassing user testing and feedback from an impressive list of professional sports individuals and clubs. Early 2019 has seen the next release of functionality and that’s exactly where you come in – help shape this ambitious platform and drive the company forward to continued success.
Why should I be interested in this Graduate/Junior Software Developer role?
- You will gain unrivalled access to both Front & Back-End Development – rapidly progressing your standing as a well-rounded Full-Stack Developer
- Exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced and forward-thinking start-up
- Learn from a hugely talented VP of Engineering in a close-knit and collaborative environment
- This venture has been founded by prominent figures in both the Belfast tech and sports scene – it’s being strongly endorsed, and they need individuals with the vision and passion to carry the mantle too
- The product has been built on a solid concept, reinforced by the expertise of those from the professional sports and technology & business circles in Belfast
- An ambitious roadmap in place for 2019 fuelled by positive feedback from local and global investors
- You’ll be one of the first developers within the company as they ramp up recruitment – get in now and be part of something special for years to come
- Embed yourself within one of the most exciting tech start-ups in Belfast in recent times!
Benefits for a Graduate/Junior Software Developer include:
- Salary up to £30,000
- Company share options
- Flexible working
- Pension Scheme
- Belfast City Centre office space
What do I need to secure this Graduate/Junior Software Developer job?
- Solid experience with any OOP Development language and a relentless attitude to learn more
- Opensource experience (GitHub, Bitbucket etc) will be highly regarded
- You will meet some of the following criteria:
- Regular contributor to GitHub or similar
- Ability to share code of personal projects
- Member of any tech related societies or participant in Hackathons
- Regular attendee to local technology meetups
- An interest in the sports industry may be beneficial but certainly isn’t a requirement
For more information about this Graduate/Junior Software Developer role (or any other) please apply via the link below.
Alternatively, if you feel this role isn’t for you but know someone who may be interested, share the link to this ad and you could avail of our £250 referral scheme if we successfully place them.
Experience: 0 yrs