MCS Group is delighted to once again partner with a global consultancy firm to help recruit for a Workday Data Consultant. This is a great opportunity to join a growing team that is really business focused and involved in customer transformation programmes.
In this role you will get the opportunity to create and apply Workday and broader solutions, bringing business value and improved user and customer experience. You will get the opportunity to become fully involved in the project end to end, from design right through to deployment.
- Previous experience in a BA/PM role
- Exposure to project management life cycles
- Experience with workday methodologies
- Keen passion for data analysis
- Ability to build relationships with clients
- Salary negotiable depending on experience
- Performance related bonus
- Flexible benefits package
- Pension contribution
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ryan Kennedy , Specialist Consultant at MCS Group
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs
Experience: 0 yrs