MCS Group are delighted to be working with one of the top five law firms in Northern Ireland to hire for a Web Infrastructure Support Analyst. At the cutting edge of their industry, the company is driven, ambitious and open to fresh perspectives in delivering their services. If you are ready for a new challenge, it's time to seize the opportunity.
One of the largest legal services providers in Northern Ireland, the company is dedicated to being innovative and delivering a world class service based on the client's needs. With the ever changing nature of the business, there are opportunities unique to the role. The company is focused on fostering a collaborative working culture and is committed to supporting individual progress.
As a Web Infrastructure Support Analyst, you will be responsible for the maintenance and support of the following areas:
- Using IIS with multiple Web Applications
- External DNS Service
- Cloud Proxy Solutions
- Global Intranet and Extranet services hosted with Sharepoint
- Single Sign On technology
In this role you will remain hands on as Third Line Support. You will be timely in the resolution of issues, incidents and problems as well as performing usual duties associated with this level of work. You will enjoy the technical side of the role, but must have extensive networking experience and knowledge with:
- Windows Server Technologies
- Web based troubleshooting tools
- SFTP, DNS, SSL and SSO
- Global Intranets and Extranets
- Web Server Platforms
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 3 years within an IT role; with at least 1 year in 3rd line or escalation
- Detailed and practical knowledge concerning the operations and maintenance of IT infrastructure within a Microsoft environment
- Experience working in the professional services sector
- Experience working within an ITIL environment
- A 3rd Level IT qualification or an accreditation in relevant technologies or ITIL Foundation certification
There is a great overall package on offer for the successful applicant, with a salary of up to £40,000 depending on experience.
To speak in about this position in confidence, contact Joanna Smith, Specalist IT Consultant on 02890 235 456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 02890 235 456.
Experience: 0 yrs