MCS Group is currently working in collaboration with a leading organisation at the heart of Northern Ireland's infrastructure as they appoint a Web Development Manager for a period of six months.
This is an incredibly important organisation for Northern Ireland who are consistently growing, in tune with customer engagement and ready to take their digital offerings into the next stage. You will work in a challenging and rewarding environment within a talented team and there will be the potential of a permanent position at the end of the contract.
- Work with the web and online team to implement new strategies.
- Lead the delivery of new platforms and ensure deadlines are met and within quality standards.
- Define out a mobile first strategy across the organisation to ensure this offering is the best it can be for their customers.
- Analyse key date from websites to ensure total optimisation across all platforms.
- Report back to key stakeholders at executive level across all functions.
- 3 years' experience managing the development of websites; particularly with integration's of third party applications.
- Experience in an Agile environment would be beneficial and Prince 2 will also be advantageous.
- You have the ability to delve into system performance and analysis, presenting your findings to stakeholders.
- Effectively manage your team to ensure the best possible results.
This is a fantastic role for someone available for 6 months to work in a fantastic arena and lead exciting projects!
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Rick Duffield - Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs