MCS Group is delighted to be working closely with one of Belfast's most exciting Cyber Security software house, looking for a Web Application security analyst to join the team. As a security analyst with this company you will be apart of the research and development centre. Becoming a security analyst with this company means that you will be working alongside an elite group of analysts, developers and researchers to help in the production of world-class cyber security products.
This is a recent entrant to Belfast with a strong and successful existing presence globally with an international client base. Compromised of primarily developers, you will be working a unique role within the company to work on a data masking product that is set to lead the way in terms of security innovation. The client is committed to providing an environment whereby the team enjoy coming to work every day in a flexible and relaxed space.
- You will be working to ensure that security engines are continually monitored and improved to the best standard to avoid web, database and network attacks don't occur.
- You will be monitoring the security of 100,000s of applications globally.
- You will be acting as an escalation point for SOC and support teams to solve issues and act as an expert in your field.
- You should have an IT related degree in either Computer Science, Digital Forensics or similar.
- You should have an understanding of DDos Attacks.
- You will be driven by the field of cyber security and the fundamentals associated with this.
- You will have hands-on experience in network and web security in a commercial environment, with the ability to examine security vulnerabilities, basing assessments and actions around this.
This role has an excellent salary and package with flexible working options in order to accommodate around your lifestyle.
To speak in about this position in confidence, contact Linzi Reid, Specialist IT Recruitment Consultant in Cyber Security and R&D on 02890 235 456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have other that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 02890 235 456.
Experience: 0 yrs