MCS Group is currently recruiting for an Vulnerability Management Lead to join a locally expanding Financial Technology team who puts Cybersecurity at the centre of all that they do.
This company plays a pivotal role in global financial markets, working with organisations from banks and insurance companies to energy producers and charities. Based on the high-profile nature of their work, they are delivering a bullet-proof Cybersecurity team and need professionals with the mindset to uphold these values at principles at the heart of everything they do.
* You will be directly leading in identifying, prioritising and tracking vulnerabilities across the organisation.
* You will be ensuring vulnerability identification scanning is operating effectively.
* You will be dealing with triaging and prioritising vulnerability results to ensure serve owners focus on high-priorities vulnerabilities.
* You will be working as an advisor to stakeholders on vulnerability remediations and dealing directly with third party vendors.
* You will ensure at all times that you are identifying opportunities for automation during the vulnerability management lifecycle.
You should be coming from a vulnerability management background with demonstrable experience in holistically looking at vulnerabilities and directly managing these. Ideally you will have an understanding of security testing techniques, attacker tactics and methods and stakeholder management.
If you want an organisation that brings your ideas on-board, provides fantastic growth and progression opportunities as well as not putting Cybersecurity on the periphery then this role could be suitable for you.
To speak in about this position in confidence, contact Linzi Reid, Specialist IT Recruitment Consultant in Cyber Security on 02890 235 456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have other that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 02890 235 456 .
Experience: 0 yrs