MCS Group are delighted to be working with an award-winning global firm leading the way within the NI Tech Industry on the recruitment of a Visual UX Designer. This unique opportunity is ideal for someone who is passionate in hands-on, User Experience design and is keen to take their career to the next level.
The Visual UX Designer will be joining the firm at a pivotal stage in their journey as they begin to build a new design team, where you will have the opportunity to shape and lead the wider team to execute end-to-end user-centred design methods to align with brand values and overarching strategic objectives.
- You will be designing responsive web and mobile solutions to ensure end-user engagement.
- You will be creating visual design deliverables and brainstorming ideas within team design workshops.
- You will ensure all designs are consistent with brand guidelines across all digital platforms.
- You will be interpreting business needs and transforming these into digital solutions to encourage strategic results.
To be considered for the role, you should...
- Have a strong demonstrated background in Sketch, as well as the full Adobe Creative Suite.
- Present an extensive portfolio that demonstrates web and mobile design to a high standard.
- Obtain a good understanding of user-centric design.
- Have experience of designing responsive websites, both mobile and web.
- An understanding of front-end technologies including HTML and CSS is desirable.
You will be joining a renowned firm at a very exciting time in their journey to build a committed design team that will seek to fulfill their strategic objectives for their Northern Ireland office. in return, you will be rewarded with an attractive salary and benefits package, with huge opportunity to progress internally.
To speak about this position in confidence, contact Emma McFetridge, Specialist IT & Digital Recruitment Consultant on 02890 235 456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 02890 235 456 .
Experience: 0 yrs