MCS Group is delighted to be once again working with a Fortune 500 and local technical sensation as they continue their journey of growth in 2021, as we search for a UX/UI Designer. You could help them build out a formidable present in N.I.
This organisation is striving for strategic change across their digital services and data engineering teams, hosting a range of skillsets, giving their team the opportunity to explore, develop and discover new trends. Here you will be joining a team of dynamic and inquisitive individuals as they begin the journey in working on next-generation customer products.
Within the brand-new team you will have the opportunity to put your stamp on a crucial area of work which are going to have an international impact to the future of engineering for this organisation. In turn, this will help deliver exceptional experienced for over 50 million customers.
Who you are:
- A passionate and creative UI/UX Designer who wants to create world class web and mobile application experiences.
- Strong hands-on design experience and proficiency using UX design tools e.g. Figma, Sketch, Zeplin, Adobe XD or the like
- Ability to prototype wireframing flows and high-fidelity designs
- Natural intrigue and motivation to remain up-to-date with the latest UI/UX trends, techniques, technologies and user psychology
- Produce creative, user centric app designs, user flows and design support for our application from end to end.
- Support the Product Owner and wider team on UX/UI strategy, idea generation and design.
- Working hands on with developers to challenge art of the possible and encourage seamless user experiences.
- Create low and high-fidelity design solutions for responsive web app user interface.
- Facilitating design led thinking sessions with our product team including Product Owner, development team and end users.
- Own the creation of all design assets for the team including UX/UI designs, assets, video edits, sales materials etc.
- Salary depending on experience
- 8% pension
- 25 days leave + your birthday
- Healthcare for you and your family.
- And much more
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Jonny Carey, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456 .
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs.
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs