MCS Group are delighted to be working with an award-winning global firm leading the way within the NI Tech Industry on the recruitment of a UX Writer. This unique opportunity is ideal for an individual that is passionate within User Research, and is keen to delve into a role with greater dedication to brand and product content.
The UX Writer will be joining the firm at a pivotal stage in their journey as they begin to build a new design team, where you will be supported by the Senior UX Writer to execute end-to-end content to align with brand values and overarching strategic objectives.
- You will be governing end-to-end content around a specific product the business offers, or business area.
- You will participate in numerous design workshops.
- You will be working within the wider design team to assist with needs in your specific area of expertise.
- You will ensure all content presents consistently with brand values and messaging.
To be considered for the role, you should...
- Have a demonstrated background in content management, coming from a similar previous role in User Experience, Public Relations, Journalism, Advertising, or Marketing.
- Present experience with a range of content management tools.
- Present strong communication skills across both writing and presenting.
- Be able to work across a number of methodologies and processes.
You will be joining a renowned firm at a very exciting time in their journey to build a committed design team that will seek to fulfill their strategic objectives for their Northern Ireland office. in return, you will be rewarded with an attractive salary and benefits package, with huge opportunity to progress internally.
To speak about this position in confidence, contact Emma McFetridge, Specialist IT & Digital Recruitment Consultant on 02890 235 456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 02890 235 456 .
Experience: 0 yrs