MCS Group is working with a local software house as they recruit a UX Developer to join their team. This company have changed the face of eLearning products and the UX Developer would ensure that the user experience is the absolute best it can be for the customer. You will be passionate about all aspects of UX Development and delivering to the highest standards.
You will work in an organisation that values a positive culture and nurtures a team focused environment. This company are seeing significant growth, are global leaders in their space who have connected with customers in over 40 countries across a diverse range of industries. You will be collaborating with teams across the business to ensure projects are delivered effectively and efficiently, making sure the design and implantation of the product is to the highest of standards.
- You will be developing professional and functional User interfaces, which live up to the client's vision
- Work across the team to ensure on time, on budget projects
- Deliver the best possible result for the customer
- Liaise with non-technical staff to ensure we are utilising the most up to day development techniques and best practice
The successful UX Developer will:
- Have experience in HTML, CSS, LESS, and SASS
- Have experience in addressing development issues
- Be able to prioritise workload, strong communication and be able to work in a team
- Have commercial experience working with LAMP and PHP
- My client is over a generous salary, which will be negotiable based on experience.
This is a really exciting opportunity for a developer to become part of a hugely successful and growing team. This company passionate about their people and reward their team accordingly.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Aveen Stewart, Specialist IT Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs