MCS Group is working with a leading professional services firm on the recruitment of a UX Designer. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a global firm who provide a great focus on technology and ground-breaking solutions, with a reputation for excellence. Joining at a time of growth, you will be exposed to a wide range of projects that will provide you with a wealth of additional skills.
- You will input your expertise in UX into providing user-centric feedback across the range of live marketing campaigns.
- You will monitor the brand consistency across multiple campaigns, recommending where to improve upon this.
- You will be wireframing initial designs to create high-resolution mock-ups through the use of Adobe XD and Sketch.
- You will be creating high quality visuals and screens from the initial wireframe mock-ups through the use of the Adobe Suite.
- Demonstrable experience in the creation and implementation of UX Design is essential.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating your UX skills is essential.
- Proficiency in Xd, Sketch, Illustrator and Photoshop is essential.
- Experience with design sprints is desirable.
You will be joining a forward-thinking company committed to collaboration, with several benefits reflecting their work-life balance ethos as well as a generous salary package.
To speak about this position in confidence, contact Emma McFetridge, Specialist IT and Digital Recruitment Consultant on 02890 235 456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 02890 235 456.
Experience: 0 yrs