MCS are delighted to be working with a successful homegrown company based in Belfast who are on growth mode in their search for a talented UX Designer. This company have a mission to continue to hold their leading position in the market, grow the team and their diverse digital product portfolio across their global well known client base.
As the UX Designer, you will be work collaboratively with the digital and design team, the developers and the wider business. You will be responsible for bring ideas to the table and play a pivotal role in the future success of the organisation.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to understand needs, gather requirements and deliver designs
- Propose and sketch visual concepts
- Create wireframes and prototypes using specialist tools
- Run regular workshops for internal stakeholders, product owners and development team
- Passionate about UX - around 2 years experience in a UX focused role
- You will be an excellent collaborator and communicator with strong presentation skills
- Great ability to form strong relationships with internal stakeholders, partners and customers to understand needs.
- Experience creating wireframes, personas and journey maps
This is the perfect opportunity for a talented UX Designer to work with a very reputable company in the market that will offer you multiple projects, design autonomy and the chance to fine tune your UX skills.
£25,000 - £35,000
Pension and Healthcare Scheme
Generous holiday allowance
Training & Development
Based in Belfast
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Robyn Andrews, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456 or click the apply button below.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or give us a call 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs