MCS is delighted to be working with a digital and creative agency which is one of the fastest growing in Belfast. The team are expanding and there is a coveted space for a talented User Experience Designer to come on board. This UX Designer will get to really flex their creative muscles and get their teeth into some amazing projects. As the UX Designer, you will join a dynamic and fun team who are passionate about what they do and keep clients at the forefront of their work.
My client pride themselves on being innovative, creative and leaders in digital and the results reflect this. This is a multi award winning company who have won some impressive contracts in the last 12 months.
You will be working alongside the best designers and developers, using leading technology and agile best practice. You will work closely with clients and get projects spanning across the UK and Ireland.
You will be:
- Developing and defining the analytical approach to defining user needs
- Conducting user research and developing great User Experiences by sketching, prototyping, and mocking up digital products
- Creating high fidelity mock-ups or prototypes optimised for a wide range of devices
- Defining and leading client workshops
- Conducting and reporting on user research and testing
- Designing and delivering; persona user stories, user flows and information architecture
- Communicating UX processes, ideas and solutions to colleagues, teams and clients
- Understanding of usability patterns, accessibility standards and user centred design
This is a chance to work with a team who work hard but have a brilliant social side, fantastic offices and a great atmosphere.
You will get
- Competitive salary
- Training and development opportunities
- Contributory pension scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- And more
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Aveen Stewart, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are; Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs