MCS Group are proud to be partnered with a major client as they look for their next UX Designer to join their ever-expanding, dynamic and collaborative team in Belfast.
This leading organisation provide top quality software solutions that allow companies to ensure that the software they use is secure and scalable. They bridge the gap between existing and emerging technologies by introducing digital transformations. You will have the opportunity to join a fast-growing company with an impressive international client base and extensive product portfolio.
- Working across all stages of the design process from discovery and research to design, test and measuring the impact of a solution.
- Taking a user-centred design approach, working with clients to understand their requirements and provide intuitive user experiences.
- Translating research findings into specific recommendations to quickly improve product designs.
- Creating wireframes and task flows based on customer needs & mock-ups and prototypes for products for review by product teams
- Working closely with the Product Managers and Development teams to rapidly iterate solutions in an agile environment.
- Clearly and effectively communicating with stakeholders to understand product requirements and user needs
- Extensive UX design experience with a background in products
- Expertise in UX Design Software across: prototyping, web design software, design style guide production and wireframing
- Previous experience of research and usability testing.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present designs
- Self-motivated, ambitious and pro-active
- Design for accessibility experience
As the UX Designer you will be an essential part of a growing team of experienced developers that bring leading solutions to life. You will be working with cutting-edge technology, looking after the UX Design of all products within the business unit. This is an opportunity to climb the ladder quickly inside an exciting and dynamic organisation.
Market leading salary, flexible working and great benefits on offer.
Based in Belfast with free parking.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Robyn Andrews, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456 or click the apply button below.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or give us a call 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs