MCS Group is delighted to be working alongside a Fintech Superpower in Belfast City Centre as they look for a UX Consultant to join their team! This is an exceptional opportunity to join a leading financial company for 6 months, daily rate, and work on a range of applications in the FinTech Sector. This UX Consultant will work on layouts, wireframing and work very much from a design perspective.
This UX Analyst will join one of NI's most successful technology teams. This is one of the world's leading players with financial technology, they've been in Belfast for around 7 years and have over 200 staff. This UX Consultant will focus on their users, working on a range of applications and projects.
This UX Consultant will...
- Take business specifications and turn them into an engaging user experience.
- Work on both external and internal sites across web and mobile.
- Work on the UX for everything from internal HR applications right through to client facing applications and trading platforms.
- Create wire-frames, user flows and hi-fi / low-fi specifications.
- Collaborate with designers, developers, Business Analysts and product owners to gain understanding of their requirements and translate this into a strong UX.
This UX Analyst will...
- You will have worked in a similar role, where the focus was true UX.
- You will be a good communicator, able to work with different levels of the business.
- Have industry experience of creating viable solutions for multiple devices (mobile and desktop).
- Ideally have knowledge of the financial sector but this is not essential.
- Have a real understanding of UX, and how people interact with the screens that we create.
- You will be required to bring your portfolio to interview.
Daily Rate: £250 - £270 depending on experience.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please contact Jill Johnston, IT Contracts Consultant, at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If you are considering a move to contracting but would like more information before committing, please get in touch. We run late night appointments on a Monday evening for discussions around the market, setting up and active roles. Please visit us at www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs