MCS Group is delighted to be working with an innovative technology firm on the recruitment of a User Researcher. This is a huge opportunity to join a company currently facing rapid growth as they create cutting-edge technological solutions for renowned brands across several industries. Renowned for their award-winning innovation, you will have direct exposure to a range of brand-new products currently in development and work on enterprise level projects.
- You will be researching the end-to-end user experience process, from initial engagement right through to end usability testing.
- You will have direct exposure to the company's large client pool working with startups right through to multi-national companies.
- You will be heavily client facing, with the role regularly requiring you to determine client requirements and feedback on solutions provided.
- You will be working with multi-disciplined teams including developers and product managers to aid the production of user flows, wire frames, live-style guides and assets.
- The User Researcher should have a strong background in end-to-end user research, including prototype testing and analysing behavioural analytics.
- You should be competent in Visual Design, Interaction design, and how this will tie into the wider design process.
- You should be confident in writing surveys and producing definition documentation- this includes research insights and customer journey maps.
- You should present a portfolio demonstrating your UX exposure, with a heavy focus on User Research prior to wireframing and design.
- Experience in UX within the technology industry is desirable.
In return, you will be rewarded with an attractive salary and benefits package to include a 15% bonus and pension. In addition, you will be joining a team that heavily focuses on their culture and flexible working as well as gaining invaluable experience alongside a supportive, collaborative team.
To speak in about this position in confidence, contact Emma McFetridge, Specialist IT & Digital Recruitment Consultant on 02890 235 456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 02890 235 456.
Experience: 0 yrs