MCS Group is delighted to be working with Translink as they look for a Device Configuration Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to help shape Northern Ireland's public transport network, as you take the lead in the design, configuration and implementation of Translink's Future Ticketing Service.
- This is a fixed-term role, to start as soon as possible, and to conclude in March 2021.
- You will be working to design and optimise ticketing device hardware and software for the new TFTS System, while ensuring seamless integration with existing smartcard products.
- You will be taking responsibility for identifying, tracking and prioritising change requests and system improvements.
- This is a hands-on role, and you will be heavily involved in the pre and post implementation end to end testing on ticketing software, mobile applications and databases.
- You will be ensuring the new ticketing fares management system and all associated files and software are maintained, configured and programmed to meet business requirements.
- You will be working to ensure that the data and communications infrastructure for new ticketing devices are performing to optimal levels.
- You will have a history of highly competent technical delivery.
- You will need to be an excellent and effective communicator, as you will be liaising with Project managers, suppliers and internal departments on a regular basis to ensure a co-ordinated and efficient deployment of the TFTS system.
- You will be a logical thinker with a creative approach to problem solving. You are a highly determined individual with a results oriented focus.
- Experience of SQL is preferred.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Bronwyn Lam, Specialist in IT Contracts at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If you are considering a move to contracting roles but would like more information before committing, please get in touch. We run late night appointments on a Monday evening for discussions around the market, setting up and active roles. Please visit us at www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
Experience: 0 yrs