MCS Group is seeking experienced QA Testers coming from an automation background to join an exceptional global consultancy team in Belfast. My client provides the opportunity for Automation QA testers to work across various sectors and assist in the deliverance of unique and complex designs. As a QA Engineer with this firm you will be exposed to industries such as healthcare, life sciences defence, manufacturing among many others.
By joining this company during their early stages in Belfast, you will be able to contribute to the growth of company culture and future business development. This company is growing their digital capabilities in Northern Ireland and have built their business plan around the Belfast lifestyle. This means that travel is low, and quality of life is high. Training and progression opportunities are also put at the forefront of daily routine and advocate a flexible and modern working environment.
- You will be maintaining automation frameworks for large-scale projects.
- You will be given the freedom assist in the creation of intelligent digital solutions across various industries such as AI, Machine Learning and wearable devices.
- You will have a consultancy mindset to fully understand the needs of respective clients.
- You will be involved in ground-breaking and transformative projects to make a global difference.
- You will be competent in programming languages such as Java/C#/.Net.
- You might have exposure to tools such as JIRA or CI/CD.
- You will be willing to cross-train and work across various platforms.
- You will be able to use tools and languages such as Unix, SQL or PowerShell.
- You should be able to implement automation frameworks and approaches through Selenium and BDD tools.
My client is offering an attractive package with great benefits such as a 10% bonus structure, private medical and critical illness cover. This is an excellent opportunity to get involved during the early stages of growth in Belfast to put you own stamp on the projects you are working for.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a QA Engineers to join an exciting company as it transitions into a new era of technological advancement.
To speak in confidence about this role please contact Linzi Reid, Specialist Consultant - Digital and Web at MCS Group on 02890235456 and send an up to date CV to the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs