MCS are delighted to be working with a multi award winning company that work with some of the biggest phone networks on the planet as they look for Technical Writer to join the team
This company really is at the forefront of the industry and works with over 40 of the top Mobile providers around the world and provides services that are utilised by over 4 billion subscribers.
What you will be doing
As a Technical author you will contribute to the documentation, training and verification of my clients products.
- You will be working on conceptual overviews, procedures, and reference manuals for a technical audience.
- You will create documentation plans, review drafts and final production-quality documents and will work directly on the software and give input on the user interface.
- You will collect and analyse source material.
- Engage with development staff for technical information as well as to review comments and feedback.
What you need
- Strong written, verbal and visual communication skills.
- Strong team working skills.
- Experience in using a structured authoring language and editing tool.
- Strong technical writing experience - documenting software, databases, or tools for a technical audience
Salary ranging from £30,000- £50,000 depending on experience
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Daryl Crothers, Recruitment Manager at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Linked in- https://www.linkedin.com/in/daryl-crothers-746ab885/
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs