MCS Group are proud to be partnering up with a leading software company who specialise in an array software products from Fire Safety to Global Security. This is an opportunity to be at the forefront of this company as they start to build and expand their business in the coming years
This company is a leading provider of security management solutions including integrated access control, ID Badging and alarm monitoring systems. Within this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for supporting sales (including providing sales support to the dealer channel, consultants, end-users and industry partners) for the companies brand in EMEA.
You will not be acting as a sales agent, doing sales calls or having to take part in business development. The core part of your role is to support end-users at the beginning and end of their experience with the company as they roll-out bespoke software needs.
This is an exciting role within a thriving organisation. You will be the technical expert for your customers as they begin the journey of introducing a new software product into their organisation.
Some of your daily tasks will include:
- Provide Sales engineering support to channel end-users and consultants.
- Reply to technical enquires from customers and field sales.
- Assist with reply to tender documents and prepare sales quotations.
- Propose technical solutions to customer needs including working with third party suppliers when required.
- Assist with product demonstrations as well as setting up equipment and attending trade events.
- Assist in the production of technical sales and marketing materials.
- Provide input into new product development process.
- Provide feedback on market trends and customer needs.
- Submit timely reports and project updates as requested by management.
- Undertake other duties that may from time to time be be allocated.
The ideal candidate will come from a technical background with commercial experience working in the software support space.
You will have:
- Degree educated in Technical related area (Computer Science, Electrical Engineering) with relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and extensive job experience.
- Proven experience of working with external customers in a pre-sales engineering/technical support or other technical support/liaison role.
- Experience within the security industry and particularly with access control products will be an advantage.
- Proven record of consistently achieving targets.
- Evidence of developing and maintaining customer relationships.
- Full and current driving license essential.
- Strong technical skills and understanding gained in similar technical environment.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Evidence of strong IT Skills - Fully competent in the use of the complete MS Office Package.
- Evidence of strong presentation skills.
- Salary up to £35K+
- Bonus/commission - £15-16K per year
- Flexible working
- Health care
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Christian Campbell , IT Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456 . All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs