MCS Group is proud to be working with an innovative tech firm on the recruitment of a Project Manager. Recognised as one of the top technology companies in Northern Ireland within Digital DNA's top 100, this is a very exciting time to be joining a firm who are specialists in machine learning.
Working closely with the wider engineering team, you will manage the range of ongoing projects end-to-end, focusing on objectives and successful delivery within deadlines.
Additional Responsibilities Include…
- You will be coaching the development teams on agile principles in order to provide a greater focus on customer value
- You will be regularly engaging with clients to manage expectations and co-ordinate delivery of projects.
- You will be continually monitoring all projects in terms of progress to ensure timeline objectives are being met and managed accordingly.
- You will facilitate scrum ceremonies to drive processes and insure improvements over time.
- You will provide regular updates to all key stakeholders to ensure full communication when necessary.
To be considered, you should meet the following…
- A strong demonstrated background in scrum methodologies is essential.
- Experience in developing roadmaps and plans across different projects is essential.
- Direct experience in delivering software solution projects in a project management role is essential.
- Client-facing experience is desirable.
- A recognised scrum certification is desirable.
- Understanding of data analytics concepts is desirable.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a close-knit team widely recognised across Northern Ireland's tech industry. In return, you will be rewarded with an attractive salary package as well as private healthcare and gym membership.
To speak about this position in confidence, contact Emma McFetridge, Specialist IT & Digital Recruitment Consultant on 02890 235 456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 02890 235 456 .
Experience: 0 yrs