MCS Group are delighted to partnered with our client, a digital agency who are disrupting their market, to recruit for the fantastic role of Technical Lead.
As a Technical Lead in this forward thinking and innovate company, you will have full reign to develop and manage technical solutions that exceed client's expectations. Working within a collaborative environment, you will plan and execute the technical delivery of multiple projects, whilst building relationships with Delivery Managers, Business Analysts, Software Engineers and the QA function but to name a few.
- Good communication skills, to both technical and non-technical colleagues
- The ability to breakdown complex technical projects into discrete tasks
- Be prepared to go the extra mile to deliver successful outcomes
- Expert knowledge of ASP.NET framework, SQL Server or Client-side web technologies such as Vue or React
- Good working knowledge of developing and integrating with third party systems, using, REST / SOAP
- Knowledge of design patterns, object-oriented, service-oriented architectures and distributed application development
- Knowledge of project management and delivery methodologies such as PRINCE 2 and Agile / Scrum
- Competitive salary
- 24 days annual holidays + stat
- Flexible working
- Remote working
- Continuous training opportunities
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Regular team building activities
- Vibrant modern office in the City Centre
- Contributory pension scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Barry O'Neill, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 969 354 94
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs.
Experience: 0 yrs