MCS are proud to be working with a growing, local software house during their search for a talented Technical Lead. Joining an award winning company, you will have the unique opportunity to have a major say in the on-going development of their unique products.
Our client has been named as one of the fastest growing technology start-ups in Northern Ireland. Their unique platforms has received significant interest since their launch in 2016. With plans to grow and develop new and existing products, they have seen the need to appoint a Technical Lead during their time of growth.
Their products are used by some of the worlds largest brands. Their unique tools and integration's help large and small organisations maximise their marketing strategy. With their cutting edge products, clients can engage with a wider customer base while targeting the most relative customers.
Our client has huge plans for the next 12 months, expecting to double their team and expand their operations while introducing new products and concepts.
The Role / Ideal Candidate
As a technical lead you will play a pivotal role in the design, planning and deployment of new products. You will be joining a well experienced team developers, but you will be expected to help with the training of new developers in the future.
As an experienced developer, you will have a creative and respected input into each project and future product introductions. You will draw from previous experience while introducing best practices across the board.
You will be a hands-on, coding technical lead, playing a key role in the development of new designs while ensuring the effective delivery and management of deadlines within an Agile enviornment
- Computer Science (or equivalent) Bachelor degree
- Minimum 5+ years professional experience with C#, .NET / .NET Core
- Experience with Microsoft Azure or other comparative cloud technology.
- Experience using or implementing continuous delivery pipeline techniques.
- Experience with HTML 5, CSS and responsive design
- Working knowledge of SQL and experience with data storage technologies (SQL / NOSQL etc.)
- Experience of building and testing modern software applications
- Experience with source control and work tracking systems - Enthusiasm to learn new platforms, technologies and frameworks
- Exposure to React and mobile development would be HIGHLY desirable
- Excellent salary + further benefits
- Free parking
- Private health care
- Opportunity for training
- Flexible hours (Core 10:00-14:00)
- 35 days annual leave
- Employee discounts via Perkbox
- Excellent office space
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Christian Campbell, IT Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456. All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs