MCS Group and I are extremely excited to be partnering exclusively with a phenomenally successful tech company specialising in video streaming. This tech organisation, are right at the forefront of growth and innovation in their field, and are currently searching for a highly ambitious and talented Senior developer/Tech lead to join the software developer function and head up the software engineering team.
Created by a highly driven Northern Irish software developer turned entrepreneur, the company, boasting offices in both Tel Aviv and New Jersey along with local offices here in Holywood and Saintfield, has been making a serious splash in their particular market. They have managed to achieve this and partner with some of the biggest brands in the market, yet stay under the radar. This company despite its many successes and growth has remained strongly focused on creating and maintaining a culture that puts work life balance and well being at the top of the list. Their approach is refreshingly unique and trickle right down from the very highest position held.
This multifaceted role will see the successful individual not just knock out code day in day out, but play a key part across a scope of products and responsibilities differing from day to day. These can and will include being responsible for the design, development and maintenance of new and existing software system within the company that align with their targets and objectives.
What does your day to day look like?
As aforementioned, this is a highly diverse role requiring you to be across a number of key areas and responsibilities on any given day. these can include but are not limited to.
- The Tech lead with be responsible for capturing of key business requirements from stakeholders.
- Lean on and utilise your experience and knowledge to ensure tasks are concise, related and appropriate.
- Take time to plan and allocate development tasks during the development life-cycle.
- Ensure a high level of time management to comply with time-lines outlined by stakeholders.
- Conduct code reviews on the senior software developers within the team.
- Actively look for and identify architecture improvements that will allow for efficiency increases.
- Monitor and ensure seamless production deployments.
What do you need?
- Sound knowledge and understanding of AWS Cloud services.
- Highly proficient in .Net core 3.1+
- Experts in MySQL and SQL servers.
- A fundamental understanding of CICD (CAKE)
- Proficient in application of SOLID principles.
- Ability to write well structure and maintainable code.
- Good understanding of REST
- A strong ability to work towards deadlines and thrive in a highly autonomous role.
- Understanding of REACT/ANGULAR
- Experience in LINUX
- Very competitive Salary.
- Unrivalled workplace autonomy and culture.
- Excellent exposure to the latest technologies.
- Work life balance.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Brendan Berry, Specialist C#/.NET Consultant at MCS Group 02896935507
Linked in- https://www.linkedin.com/in/brendan-berry-2252331a4/
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs