MCS Group is delighted to be partnering with one of Belfast's fastest growing tech studios in their search for a Technical Lead. With their product now in use by major giants in the gaming world, this is a great time to join the company as they plan to take their growth to the next level.
My client partner with some of the biggest and well-known Game Studios worldwide, using their leading user research platform form to provide them with actionable insights and valuable feedback within minutes.
Due to their continued success and growing world-wide customer base, my client are busier than ever and are now seeking a Technical Lead to join their close-knit team. You will provide technical direction and mentorship by sharing your knowledge and experiences with the team. You will be responsible for proactively driving quality and innovation across the team, ensuring they adhere to the best software development practices. In this key role you will help set direction and lead the team to deliver sprints within agreed deadlines to support the delivery of the company's exciting product road-map.
This company offer up a fast-paced, collaborative and fun culture and you will play a pivotal role in their ongoing success.
- Strong software development experience required
- Experience working in an agile environment, providing technical guidance and advice
- Experience leading a team, taking them through user stories and sprints
- Strong communication skills are essential, as you will need to manage and clearly communicate progress towards delivery
- You will be a strong team player that enjoys mentoring others and sharing your knowledge across the team to contribute to an environment of continuous improvement and feedback
- Drive and ambition to get things done, working to strict deadlines
What you get:
- Competitive salary and benefits package including stock options
- Flexible working / remote working options
- Exciting and unique product road-map in play - play a crucial role in helping this company scale up over the next couple of years
- Work alongside some if the best developers in Belfast
- Collaborative culture with a relaxed atmosphere
- Autonomy and freedom. No micro-management.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate Technical Lead / Senior Engineer to take their career to the next level with a company that are on track for huge growth and success.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Sarah Martin, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 028 96935523 or click the apply button below.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or give us a call 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs