MCS Group is seeking a Technical Business Analyst for one of NI's most exciting financial services firms. Sitting within their technology function which is seeing significant growth, the Business Analyst will play a key role in the delivery of high performance software for one of the most exciting companies to set up in Belfast in recent years.
You'll get the chance to work with some of NI's best financial technologists and work on projects with a truly global impact. We're seeking to connect with experienced Technical Business Analysts with finance and/or financial trading experience for this exciting prospect.
- The Technical BA will work with multi-disciplined teams to capture requirements across high performance software projects and be responsible for end-to-end delivery.
- You'll get involved in analysis, while creating and designing specification documents.
- You'll be responsible for risk management and be required to report back on this.
- You'll have significant experience as a Business Analyst delivering high performance software.
- Experience working within a Financial Technology company isn't essential but is highly advantageous.
- You will have experience working on end-to-end projects across multiple teams.
- Experience within a regulatory environment will be advantageous.
- Death in Service
- Income Protection
- Flexible working
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Sarah Armstrong, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs.
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9.
Experience: 0 yrs