MCS Group have been tasked with finding/recruiting aTechnical Lead/Engineering Manager by a global client who have made us wish we could code!! This client is not only tackling one of the most prominent issues facing online retailers today, it is also offering an outstanding package for this crucial role.
They have deduced that it takes lots of little things to attract the best talent in Belfast and are continually tweaking this list to ensure they attract only the most ambitious talent.
MCS Group have found that the following three benefits are attracting the most attention from Technical Leads in NI:
- 2 days working from home per week
- Equity Options
- Extended paid Maternity/paternity pay
- Guaranteed annual Bonus
- Free varied lunch options provided everyday (no more stale sandwiches at your desk!)
My client are hoping to grow their team of Lead Java Engineers within their cutting edge Belfast City Centre hub to over 70 this year alone. You will be key ot this delivery as you will manage and develop a team of around 8 engineers. This clients software prevents fraudulent activity online in an atmosphere which fosters a variety of working styles. This organisation knows that their Engineers thrive on being allowed to get the job done without interference, but they are always there to lend a helping hand where required.
Are you someone who can help the team? My client needs technically capable Java Leads who:
- Provide vision and set the direction for the team of talented engineers to motivate them, provide guidance and instill a positive working environment.
- Own/ manage the end to end delivery and timeline of features including design, development and testing alongside the development of your team
- Mentor and coach your team members individually and with their goals at heart with the right balance of direction and support.
- Recruit and actively continue to grow our team by sourcing smart, talented and ambitious engineer
All good so far? Here's the fine detail you will need to get the job:
- Demonstrated experience in Java projects at a high level in either Architecture or large scale delivery
- A knack for problem solving and mentoring junior team members
- Excellent programming skills in Java or Similar language
Here's where you will really excel:
- Previous experience in a company developing new software at a high level
- Knowledge of or interest in Machine Learning
- Exposure to building or mentoring team members to assist them in delivering excellent code
Experience: 0 yrs