MCS Group is working with a growing player in Cyber Security Software in their search for a Technical Lead with ambition. With roots firmly planted in Belfast, customers on-board and a great team in place already; you'll deliver great products in a technical environment while honing your leadership skills. We're looking for strong technologists - you'll lead your team by example and have considerable input over design and architecture - while receiving support and development from an expert senior team.
This is a unique role, giving a senior technologist the chance to be the first manager of a growing development function with further growth plans for Belfast.
- Want to build out and lead a great software team?
- Want to build a cutting-edge software product end-to-end from Belfast?
- Want to be part of a hugely ambitious firm early on in their journey locally?
- Want to keep your technical skills fresh while honing your management capabilities?
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other relevant course
- You'll have recent experience in a technical leadership role (tech lead, team lead or mentoring)
- Demonstrable experience of guiding a team in agile methodologies and practices
- Demonstrable ability to successfully lead technology projects and to effectively create a high-performing team environment.
Up to £80,000 with package which includes pension, flexible working and shares.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Chris Busby, Head of IT Permanent Recruitment at MCS Group 90 23 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs