MCS Group is once again delighted to be working with one of Northern Ireland's most reputable companies in their search for a Tech Lead for a brand-new big data team. You will be the key stone within the team and pivotal in helping build out a brand-new team.
As Technical Lead you will be helping built out this new, big data team. You will be working alongside one of their main products lines, with millions of end users globally. As the Technical Lead, you will have full ownership of the big data platform delivery, providing operational leadership and contributing to the development of the platform.
- You will provide technical guidance and leadership for the big data engineering team.
- Act as scrum master.
- Perform design and code review
- Build a culture of DevOps
- Lead the modernisation of big data pipeline through development of cloud agnostic architecture and the migration to Kubernetes
- To find out the rest, reach out.
Who you are:
- Advance Java experience. (Java 8 advantageous)
- Strong DevOps skills.
- Working knowledge of big data technologies like Kafka, Cassandra, Elasticsearch and Spark.
- Expert knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, Unix/Linux
- Background in event driven and microservices architecture
- Bonus structure
- Health Insurance, including dental insurance
- Life Insurance
- Scaled Pension Contribution
- Flexible working, including remote working options
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Jonny Carey, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456 .
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs.
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs