MCS Group is currently recruiting for an experienced Systems Administration to join a team of Cybersecurity and Managed Service professionals in Belfast as they continue to build out a team of technical experts.
This organisation is going through a period of expansion in the coming year with some really exciting plans ahead, catering key industry sectors in the financial and healthcare space. Your role will involve a mixture of support and project-based work, supporting client products and systems in an "out-of-the-box" way.
The main focus of your role will be installing and configuring software, hardware and networks; monitoring system performance and troubleshooting issues as well as ensuring security and efficiency of IT infrastructure.
* You will be installing and configuring software and hardware.
* You will be managing network servers and technology tools.
* You will be setting up accounts and workstations.
* You will be monitoring performance and maintaining internal and external systems.
* You will be working as a subject matter expert to train staff on new technologies, building on technical documentation, policies, manuals etc.
* Upgrading systems with new releases and models, keeping up to industry trends.
You will have experience in the following areas:
* Windows Server Management
This role comes with the opportunity to get involved within a team at their early stages in Belfast, helping to drive strategy and culture here. It is an extremely rewarding role to provide excellence to customers and continually self-develop supported by industry leaders.
To speak in about this position in confidence, contact Linzi Reid, Specialist IT Recruitment Consultant in Cyber Security on 02890 235 456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have other that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 02890 235 456.
Experience: 0 yrs