MCS Group are proud to be partnering with an extremely impressive organisation in their search for a Staff Software Engineer. This is an excellent opportunity for you to take your career to the next level in an exciting, dynamic and varied role.
My client provides leading products that make a massive impact to the way businesses operate, changing the way they sell, think, work and communicate with their teams and customers. Due to their continued success, they are now on the lookout for a Staff Software Engineer to join their team and dive straight in on projects. My client has thousands of customers around the world and are a globally distributed team. This is a great opportunity to work with some of the biggest household names alongside like-minded engineers. This is a great opportunity for a senior engineer that is ready to take their career to the next level, or perhaps you are already a staff engineer that is looking for a new challenge. You will be given the freedom and autonomy to work how and where you want, and you will have the opportunity to really put your own stamp on the work you do.
As a Staff Software Engineer you will have the opportunity to make a huge impact on the future success of this company by continuously helping shape and improve processes. You will contribute to an environment of continuous improvement and be a great mentor to other members in your team. There will be plenty of variety, with the opportunity to work on several cloud engineering projects. This is an excellent opportunity to work on an exciting product, using the latest cutting-edge technologies.
- Experience working with public cloud providers. Ideally AWS, but experience with any other cloud provider such as GCP also considered
- Most importantly you will be a keen technologist that is highly motivated to learn and keep up to date with emerging technologies. You will be willing to share your technical knowledge, mentor juniors and contribute to an environment of continuous improvement.
Why join this company?
- Attractive salary & benefits package including unlimited holidays
- Work from home with flexible working hours
- Great company culture with an all-expenses paid yearly retreat
- Work with the latest cutting-edge technologies
- Excellent training and progression opportunities
- Lots of autonomy and leverage to put your own stamp on the work you do
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Sarah Martin, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456 or click the apply button below.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or give us a call 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs