MCS Group are proud to be partnered with an extremely unique tech unicorn that is set up for huge growth and success. Currently building out a team of talented Senior Software Engineers, this is a truly exciting opportunity that you don't want to miss!
Backed by 2 of the biggest VC's globally, this company are successfully building out a high performing Senior Engineering Team right here in Belfast.
- Shape the technical direction
- Work with the latest cutting-edge technologies
- Provide digital solutions that are changing their whole industry
You will be working with the latest innovative languages, frameworks and technologies to design and build microservices and contribute to the development of a platform that is secure and scalable. This role is exciting and varied, you will be required to provide technical leadership and mentor junior members of your team. This is an excellent opportunity to work across all aspects of the software life-cycle whist providing technical leadership as the team grows.
- Ideally 6+ year's software development experience
- Experience building back end services in a SOA or microservices architecture
- You'll have experience with CI/CD pipelines and ideally have exposure to Software as a Service environments (SaaS)
- Most importantly you will be a keen technologist that is highly motivated to learn and keep up to date with emerging technologies. You will be willing to share your technical knowledge and contribute to an environment of continuous improvement.
- Circa £70,000 - £80,000 - salary is negotiable depending on experience
- Private health and optical care
- Significant equity
- Pension Contribution
- Generous Annual Leave
Virtual interviews and remote onboarding happening now!
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Robyn Andrews, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456 or click the apply button below.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or give us a call 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs