MCS Group is delighted to have exclusively partnered with Payroc as they recruit a remote team. Currently they are looking for a Staff Infrastructure Engineer. This is an excellent opportunity to get involved in the Payroc growth story as they continue to build the next generation of capabilities in the payment processing space.
Payroc drives commerce for businesses with anytime, anywhere payment solutions, delivering exceptional integrated payment technology and serves to meet the diverse and specialised requirements of merchant providers. Payroc have serviced over 50,000 clients and process over $28 billion annually.
Don't sit back and watch, be part of the change!
* Experience in Windows/Linux/Cloud environments.
* Experience with enterprise-level system/network design and support.
* Ideally experience as a technical lead or architect.
* Commitment to achieving 100% uptime.
* Technical expertise and hands-on with Windows Server administration, Linux, Active Directory, DNS, Cisco/Juniper/Palo Alto Networks WAN/LAN Technologies
* Knowledge of Routing, Switching, IP Networking, DNS, LAN/WAN, QoS setup, VLANs, BGP, OSPF, and Layer 2/3 protocols.
* Solid experience with Virtual Private Networking, and Wireless Access Points.
* Bash/PowerShell/Perl/Python or other scripting.
* You will be providing leadership on all design and standards issues such as analysis, development, implementation, training and mentoring of technologies.
* You will be evaluating, testing, developing and implementing complex technical solutions to address complex business problems.
* You will be supporting system and network infrastructure including but not limited to switches, routers, load balancers, firewalls, compute, storage, and virtualisation assets.
* You will need to Demonstrate sound judgment in solving problems as well as identifying problems in advance and proposing solutions.
* Your role will involve the ability to coordinate the development of a comprehensive Network and Systems Disaster Recovery Plan, maintain the plan, and conduct periodic testing.
Why join Payroc?
By getting involved in the Payroc journey, not only will you be exposed to exceptional technology but you will also have the opportunity to cross train in multiple OO languages, be able to progress significantly within your career and also get involved in building company culture as the continues to grow remotely.
In joining Payroc you will also receive the following benefits:
* Market leading salary
* Unlimited holidays
* Fully remote working
* Greenfield projects
* £500 onboarding allowance
* £50 towards broadband
Among many more…
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact XXX, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456 .
Don't forget, we are recruiting across software engineering, testing, cyber security and delivery at various levels with Payroc, if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs.
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs