MCS Group are delighted to bring a Staff Data Engineer opportunity to the market for an exciting new company which offers the opportunity to work fully remotely with offices based in Derry/Londonderry.
This is a brand new role for the company, and will offer the successful candidate an opportunity to come in and help shape the team and function from the ground up.
They have state of the art offices based within Derry/Londonderry, but this company offers the ability to work fully remotely from anywhere within Northern Ireland. This is a senior position within a company that are continuing to grow across the board alwats looking for new skill sets.
- Develop and support cloud based DW architecture
- Implement & maintain data integration
- Design & maintain data throughout its life cycle:ingestion/storage/retention/deletion
- Create and maintain existing documentation
- Develop various storage through ETL/ELT pipelines
- Very deep SQL knowledge
- A large amount of experience in a Software development environment
- Extensive experience with scripting languages
- Experience interacting with web services
- Good knowledge of Cloud DW Solutions & ELT/ETL
- Move straight into a highly strategic part of the business.
- Fully remote working.
- Market leading salary which is negotiable depending on experience.
- Excellent benefits on offer.
- Funds to fully kit out your home office!
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Neil McComb, Specialist IT Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs
Experience: 0 yrs