The MCS Group is working exclusively with a company in the Tech for Good space looking for a SRE Engineer Manager to join a brand new DevOps and Infrastructure team. Huge Acquisition and greenfield projects.
- Provide leadership, mentoring and coaching to your team
- Translate product and engineering goals into cloud infrastructure strategy
- Developing infrastructure, building tools and working on automation of cloud architecture.
- You will play a major part in a large and exciting acquisition project for the company working alongside some fantastic engineers and using all the latest technologies.
Successful candidate would ideally have experience of some if not?all of?the following:
- 3+ years' experience managing a CloudOps/SRE/DevOps or similar team
- 6+ years' experience of Azure cloud platform, agile development methodologies (Scrum / Kanban) and networking, scripting and system administration fundamentals
- Familiarity with Infrastructure as Code tools and applicable use cases (Terraform, Ansible, etc.) and cloud security controls and governance principles
Salary 75-80k. Flexible working. WFH. Insurances.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Clark Litster, Specialist IT Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs